The VChannel app is one of the hottest apps that exist on the Play Store and iTunes right now. This app delivers video streaming capability using RSS feeds. And this is the article that will teach you how to install VChannel for PC and enjoy the same ease and accessibility of using RSS feed as your video streaming medium.
If you are a fan of RSS feeds, you know that this format of media streaming is much better than typical P2P and file sharing method. The RSS basically means Really Simple Syndication. This is the simplest and the lightest method to stream media content on the internet.
And the VChannel makes full use of this technology. It is lighter on system resources, so it is best for longer periods of multimedia consumption. Anyway, I don’t want to prolong your waiting. Here is the guide on how to download and install VChannel for PC Windows.
Download VChannel for PC
NameVChannel 1.4Size2 MBRequirementWindows 7/8/10/XPAuthoriSSoft Entertainment
Download VChannel APK
Downloading only the VChannel app will NOT run on Windows PC. You need to read the full instruction on how to properly install the file on any Windows machine.
How to Download and Install VChannel for PC
It should be evident by now that there is no developed VChannel app for Windows. That means we will be using an Android version of the app. And this also means that we will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks emulator to make this work. If you are okay with that, let’s start.
- First and foremost, you will need two files to download. One is the BlueStacks installer that you can get from the download button below. The other is the VChannel APK from the download button above.
- The BlueStacks installer is quite huge for a 400MB file. So having a slow internet connection would take longer than usual. If you want, you can use a download booster to get 5 times faster download.
- When the download finishes, find the download folder where the BlueStacks installer is located.
- Double-click on the BlueStacks installer to start the installation.
- During the installation, you will be asked to choose a folder to install the emulator, or you can just use the default Program Files folder.
- After the installation is over, go to the main desktop and find the BlueStacks icon.
- Double-click on the icon to initiate the Android emulator.
- At first launch, you will be asked to log in your Google account. This is necessary if you want your device to synchronize with your Google account-related stuff such as contacts and saved games.
- When you finish the Google verification, you should see the BlueStack’s main user interface. Leave the emulator running for now.
- Go to the download folder and find the VChannel APK.
- Drag and drop the APK file to the BlueStacks main window to automatically install the app.
- After a few seconds, you should see the VChannel icon. You may now use that icon to launch the app and enjoy your favorite RSS feeds.
Features of VChannel
Here are just a few of the features that you should watch out while using the VChannel app. See if these features are enough for your viewing pleasure.
- Loads faster than regular video streaming methods such as HotStar and Videoder for PC.
- Low on system resources so your device can still function in optimum performance.
- Consumes lower battery juice which means longer hours of watching TV shows and movies from your favorite channel.
- Watch all types of content as long as your RSS channel feed can provide it.
- The app uses the RSS feed 2.0 technology.
- Supports playing on Chromecast device so you can view the media content on a bigger screen.
- Free to download without any subscription like Netflix or HBO Go.
- No need to register the app. Just use it as soon as you installed it on your device.
- Operates as an RSS feed video player.
Some people are not familiar with the RSS method of streaming. That is because the RSS train has been only available for those who have had access to the internet back when the internet was not available for most homes.
So if you belong to those people that are familiar with RSS feeds, you must be gloriously happy by now that an app is finally optimizing this technology. For those of you who do not know how to use RSS feed, leave a comment below if you want us to feature an article about a short step-by-step guide on this topic.
If you have other questions that are relevant to this topic and might be useful for other readers, feel free to leave your queries in the comment section below. We would be more than happy to answer all those questions as much as we can.